Trade Association Coalition Launches Q2 2022 Quarterly Market Index Survey for Reroofing
Roofing industry trade associations representing contractors, consultants and manufacturers in Canada and the United States have hired Association Research, Inc. to compile and analyze the Market Index Survey for Reroofing. The purpose of the survey is to take the pulse of the reroofing industry on a quarterly basis and become a regular barometer of our industry’s business conditions.
We ask that you as a roofing contractor or consultant, please take a moment and complete the survey on a quarterly basis throughout 2022. Please visit: https://www.ari-surveys.com/pub/mktindexreroofing to take the Q2 – 2022 survey. Survey responses for the Q2 – 2022 survey may be submitted from July 5th to July 18th.
Why should I participate?
- When you have a solid grasp of market conditions and future trends, your company—and the roofing industry—will benefit
- Help with supply chain issues. When manufacturers can better plan and forecast material needs, they can better coordinate production and supply
- It takes less than 5 minutes
Remember that you must participate in the survey to access the results. Accessing the full results is a great way to benchmark your roofing business to other survey participants in Canada, the USA or North America. In January, we also introduced two new quarterly indexes; namely, the Customer Inquiries Index and the Project Contracts Index. Both indexes are based on a 0 to 100 scale. A score of 50 or higher suggests expansion or optimism, while a value below 50 indicates contraction or pessimism.
Thank you in advance for your continued participation in the survey, from:
- Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA)
- International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- National Women in Roofing (NWiR)
- Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA)
- Chemical Fabric & Film Association Inc. (CFFA)
- EPDM Roofing Association (ERA)
- Roof Coatings Manufacturers Association (RCMA)
- Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association (PIMA)
- Single Ply Roofing Industry (SPRI)
- Metal Construction Association (MCA)
For more information, please contact CRCA at 800-461-2722 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA) are the most knowledgeable roofers in Canada. We advocate for and keep our members informed on matters of national and international interest. As the voice of the Canadian roofing industry since 1960, we promote collaboration within the industry from coast to coast. We also represent and defend our members’ interests, and support them to excel in business both professionally and technically.