Workforce Solutions Committee
The CRCA Workforce Solutions Committee (WSC) assesses and responds to the needs of roofing contractors in relation to workforce issues. The committee develops recruitment, retention, training, and career path resources for CRCA members that enhance career opportunities for the roofing industry workforce.
- CRCA Workforce Solutions Committee convenes as necessary to discuss recruitment, retention, training, and career path resources for CRCA members. May meet by teleconference or any other method deemed appropriate.
- Review workforce literature in advance of this information being issued by CRCA.
- Advise and recommend projects to the Board for approval.
- Promote and increase the awareness and work of the WSC.
- CRCA Workforce Solutions Committee is accountable to the Board of Directors.
- Minutes shall be provided to the Board as soon after each meeting as possible.
- The WCS Chair shall be a current CRCA member of the CRCA Board of Directors, and appointed by the CRCA President.
CRCA Workforce Solutions Committee comprises a minimum of three (3) and a maximum of six (6) members. Other members are deemed to be ex-officio members.
- Members shall be appointed for a one-year term and are eligible for reappointment.
- The CRCA Executive Director serves as the staff liaison to the committee.