ROOFTech Steering Committee
The CRCA ROOFTech Steering Committee works to support CRCA and Informa Canada to ensure that the biennial ROOFTech (RT) exposition is successful, and meets the needs of our members, alliances, and the roofing industry at large.
- CRCA ROOFTech Steering Committee meets typically every two to three months in the calendar year prior to RT, and monthly during the calendar year of RT
- Contact potential exhibit renters, follow up and secure exhibit rental;
- Contact potential sponsors, follow up and secure event sponsorship;
- Plan and organize event demonstrations
- Identify, plan and organize event seminars
- Promote the attendance and increase the awareness of RT
- Meet to complete a post-event evaluation
- CRCA ROOFTech Steering Committee is an ad-hoc committee, reporting to the CRCA Board of Directors.
- The CRCA Executive Director acts as the staff liaison and support resource for the RT Steering Committee.
- The Chair of the CRCA ROOFTech Steering Committee shall be the Associate Member representative on the BOD
- The committee shall be made up from CRCA Associate members as well as members from the local Provincial Affiliate Associations
- CRCA staff, as well as staff from both the local Provincial Affiliate Association and Informa Canada, shall also be members of the committee