Associate Members Committee
The CRCA Associate Members Committee (AMC) provides a forum to allow the Associate members to share experiences and concerns. The AMC is made up of members from companies engaged in the manufacturing or supply of materials, equipment, accessories, or magazines used in any branch of the roofing or related sheet metal industry.
All CRCA Associate members are invited to attend and participate in Committee meetings.
- CRCA Associate Members Committee provides Associate members with a unified voice at the CRCA Board of Directors.
- The AMC Chair serves as the Chair of the ROOFTech Steering Committee.
- AMC sub-committee members attend CRCA’s National Technical Committee.
- CRCA Associate Members Committee is an internal Standing Committee of the CRCA Board of Directors.
- The CRCA Executive Director acts as the staff liaison and support resource for the AMC.
CRCA Associate Members Committee is open to all CRCA Associate members. One member from each company may vote at the AMC meetings. Others are deemed to be ex-officio members.
AMC has established the following four sub-committees:
- Bituminous membranes
- Single-ply membranes
- Roofing accessory products
The CRCA Associate members elect or appoint a member to head each subcommittee as well as an alternate. These four representatives will also be members of and attend CRCA’s National Technical Committee meetings. Each of the sub-committees focuses on technical issues, safety, lobbying, WHMIS, environmental issues, National building code, education, and promotion within their respective area.
The AMC’s current Chair is: