Trade Association Coalition Launches Q1 2022 Market Index Survey for Reroofing
COVID continues to impact construction job sites – including the roofing industry. One significant impact that the roofing industry has felt is material shortages. Collectively roofing associations in Canada and the USA are lobbying their respective governments to increase infrastructure spending to get construction projects started and help stimulate the economy. For the roofing industry to be ready to hit the ground running, we need to get a better handle on the supply and demand of roofing materials and plan accordingly.
Roofing industry trade associations representing contractors, consultants and manufacturers in Canada and the United States hired Association Research, Inc. to compile and analyze the Market Index Survey for Reroofing. The purpose of the survey is to take the pulse of the reroofing industry on a quarterly basis and become a regular barometer of our industry’s business conditions. In addition, two new quarterly indexes have been introduced; namely, the Customer Inquiries Index and the Project Contracts Index. Both indexes are based on a 0 to 100 scale. A score of 50 or higher suggests expansion or optimism, while a value below 50 indicates contraction or pessimism.
The Q1 2022 Market Index for Reroofing is available at https://www.ari-surveys.com/pub/mktindexreroofing. Survey responses for the Q1 2022 survey edition may be submitted from April 1 to 18, 2022.
Remember that you must participate in the survey to access the results. Accessing the full results is a great way to benchmark your roofing business to other survey participants in Canada, the USA or North America.
The survey is an industry-wide effort to collect information about the reroofing market spearheaded by a coalition of trade associations consisting of:
- Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA)
- International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- National Women in Roofing (NWiR)
- Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA)
- Chemical Fabric & Film Association Inc. (CFFA)
- EPDM Roofing Association (ERA)
- Roof Coatings Manufacturers Association (RCMA)
- Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association (PIMA)
- Single Ply Roofing Industry (SPRI)
- Metal Construction Association (MCA)
For more information, contact CRCA at 800-461-2722 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.