Jacques Beaulieu Elected President and Chairman of the Board of the Canadian Roofing Contractors Association
Jacques Beaulieu, the president of Allied Roofing Inc., from Winnipeg, Manitoba, has been elected as the president and chairman of the board of the Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA). Jacques officially took over the role from Terry Casey, Branch Manager of North Shore Roofing Ltd. at CRCA’s annual general meeting and conference in Montreal on April 15, 2019.
In 1988 Jacques started his career in the roofing industry and then in 2008, he founded Allied Roofing Inc. Jacques joined the CRCA board of directors in October 2016 and served as the 1st Vice President from 2018-2019. He also served as the president of RCAM – the Roofing Contractors Association of Manitoba in 2016.
Jacques plans are to ensure that the Board of Directors continues to govern with excellence, transparency and openness. Another area where Jacques will direct CRCA is to help its members address the workforce/labor shortage. “This problem will not go away on its own and as contractors we have to be proactive and innovative to win the war for talent,” he says.
Also elected as CRCA Board of Directors are:
- Murray Tysowski, Aurora Roofing Ltd., BC (1st Vice President)
- Pierre Lafontaine, Groupe Raymond – Les Toitures Raymond, QC (2nd Vice President)
- Doug Rossum, CCS Contracting Ltd., AB
- Lindsay Pochynuk, Clark Roofing (1964) Ltd., SK
- Rob Kucher, Cardinal Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., ON
- Yves Bradet, Atlantic Roofers Ltd., NB (Treasurer)
- Jeremy Croft, Atlantic Roofers Ltd., NS
- Terry Casey, North Shore Roofing Ltd. (Past President)
- Dave Miller, IKO Industries Ltd., ON (Secretary and Associate member)
Members of the Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA) are the most knowledgeable roofers in Canada. We advocate for and keep our members informed on matters of national and international interest. As the voice of the Canadian roofing industry since 1960, we promote collaboration within the industry from coast to coast. We also represent and defend our members’ interests, and support them to excel in business both professionally and technically.