CRCA Launches National Roofing Week
May 31, 2022 – Ottawa Ontario
The Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA) is excited to announce that Canada’s third annual National Roofing Week celebration will launch on Monday, June 6th.
We encourage everyone involved in the roofing industry to join the celebration. Roofing Week enables roofing professionals to engage in their communities and inform the public about the essential role roofs and professional roofing contractors play in every community, as well as the importance of making informed decisions about maintaining or replacing any roof system.
The three goals of Roofing Week are:
- To increase awareness across Canada about the significance of roofs to every home and business and share the good deeds of the industry
- To increase the awareness of the roofing trade across Canada. When most people think of trades, they think of plumbers and electricians – we want to change that. There are 56 Red Seal Trades in Canada and Roofer is one of them
- To promote the importance of hiring a CRCA professional roofing contractor and making informed decisions about maintaining or replacing any roof system.
Each day Roofing Week will have a dedicated theme:
- Monday, June 6 is: Signature Projects
- Tuesday, June 7 is: Charitable Projects
- Wednesday, June 8 is: Employee Appreciation
- Thursday, June 9 is: Employee Training
- Friday, June 10 is: Celebration Day
We encourage you to post your photos and videos on your social media platforms using any of these hashtags: #RoofingWeekCanada and #RoofingCanada
Quebec members please send your photos/videos directly to QMRA.
Please join our celebration and make our third annual National Roofing Week a memorable one! More information can be found at www.roofingcanada.com/nrw
Members of the Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA) are the most knowledgeable roofers in Canada. We advocate for and keep our members informed on matters of national and international interest. As the voice of the Canadian roofing industry since 1960, we promote collaboration within the industry from coast to coast. We also represent and defend our members’ interests, and support them to excel in business both professionally and technically.